Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Saturday, August 27th

Jeff and Sarah left early this morning. I put on a brave face for Sarah, but it was hard to have them go. Since it was super early I went back to bed and then later woke up to Cooper babbling. I said "Good Morning Cooper" and kept talking back to him when I'd hear him make sounds. He usually starts "talking" like this when he wakes up. I finally got up to discover he was babbling in his sleep again! Maybe not a fluke after all? I don't know if it means increased brain activity or anything, but definitely something new! I'm wondering if he's dreaming - and if so, has he not been dreaming before? Maybe not a coincidence either that it was the day after another injection of cells?!
Heard later from Jeff that the travel home was tough, but they made it safely. Our dear friend, Peggy, picked them up, and our dog, Sonny, cried and cried when they walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment